We are pleased to announce that we’ve added a two-factor authentication (2FA) feature to WebdeMail, which adds another layer of protection as it requires you to enter a code from an authenticator app in addition to entering your password when logging in. Using 2FA prevents unauthorized access from third parties, which enhance security.
How to Set Up Two-Factor Authentication in WebdeMail
To enable the 2FA feature:
1. Log in to your WebdeMail account.
2. Select "Settings" from the menu in the lower left corner.
3. Select "2-Factor Authentication" in the settings.
4. Select "On".
5. Install an authenticator app on your smartphone.
General authenticator apps are supported, but we recommend:
6. Scan the QR code with the authenticator app or enter the setting key into the authenticator app.
7. Enter the authentication code displayed on the authentication app in Step 3 of the 2-Factor Authentication setting page in WebdeMail and confirm the linkage.
8. Now when logging in to WebdeMail, you’ll need to enter the code displayed in the authenticator app after entering your password.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-232-3989 or email us at email@example.com. We prefer to answer your questions by phone.
Pacific Software Publishing, Inc.
1404 140th Place N.E., Bellevue, WA 98007
|PSPINC Creates Tools For Your Business|
|Pacific Software Publishing, Inc. is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington and provides domain, web, and email hosting to more than 40,000 companies of all sizes around the world. We design and develop our own software and are committed to helping businesses of all sizes grow and thrive online. For more information you can contact us at 800-232-3989, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us online at https://www.pspinc.com.|