Join Our Team
We are always looking for talented and unique people who want to work and succeed in a multicultural environment. If you are interested in working with us, please submit a cover letter and resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to PSPinc Employment, 1404 140th Place N.E., Bellevue, WA 98007. No phone calls, please.
We are currently seeking:
Social Media Coordinator
Pacific Software Publishing, Inc. is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to join the team at our Bellevue office.
Pacific Software Publishing, Inc. is a multicultural web hosting and internet solutions company doing business in both the U.S. and Japan. As our new Social Media Coordinator you will coordinate the online marketing presence of the company, which includes managing social media efforts, preparing online newsletters, and coordinating online marketing campaigns.. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated with excellent communication skills, written and oral, strong organization and attention to detail. We are a company focused on employee development and team work; successful candidates will share this passion as well.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Helps develop the Company and clients’ online marketing strategy and goals to ensure the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Plans online marketing and promotion activities specifically linked to the Company and clients’ online presence.
- Coordinates online marketing campaigns and programs, including website development and utilization; updates the content.
- Evaluates market reactions to marketing programs to ensure timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Conducts market surveys and focus groups on current and new product concepts.
- Attends online conferences and seminars.
- Maintains media contacts and NMSDC corporate lists.
- Prepares applications for different listing opportunities such as Puget Sound Business Journal Listings and INC 5000.
- Manages all social media updates, preparing posts and entries for PSP’s Twitter, Facebook, and bloguru.com accounts.
- Manage Pay-per-click and other online advertisement campaigns for PSP and clients.
- Create and generate the reports on the online marketing activities for PSP and clients.
- Monitors and ensures search-engine optimization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of related social media marketing experience.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional organizations skills, attention to detail, strong problem solving skills and focus on team work.
- Comfortable working in a dog friendly work environment!
- Fluency in Japanese is a plus, but not required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) in Marketing, Communications or relate field.
Benefits: 100% employer paid health premiums and a generous vacation allowance. If you would like the opportunity to use your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment, apply today!
No recruiters or 3rd parties.